June 18, 1815,5 kilometers south of Waterloo, in Belgian territory. The army of Wellington is deployed behind a hill crest, waiting. Time 11:30, the French cannons start the bombardment: it is Napoleon’s last battle. The battle lasted more then eight hours, and the losses were devastating: in the end, Wellington’s army wins thanks also to the entrance of Blücher’s Prussian army. This is what History dictates, but now it is your turn.
Waterloo: Enemy Mistakes allows you to play as the protagonists in one of the most crucial chapters in European history. Take the command of armies on the battlefield. Now you have the exciting privilege to walk in the shoes of great generals and rethink their strategies, modify their tactics, and correct their mistakes.
Waterloo Enemy Mistakes – Bicentenary Edition 1815-2015 (Limited Edition)
- Year: 2015
- Authors: Aldo Ghetti and Paris Poli
- Publisher: Pendragon Game Studio
- Players: 2 to 3
- Suggested Age: 13+
- Playing time: 150′+
- Category: Napoleonic, War
- Mechanisms: action points system, dice rolling, simulations, free movement
- Components: rule book, game board, 110 tiles, 68 counters, 135 tokens and 6 measurement rulers; 1 turn counter, 153 markers and 6 dice, in colored wood.
- Illustrators: Gianluca Santopietro (cover), Alan D’Amico (illustrations) and Demis Savini (coloring)
- Production code: SCC008WEM
- Producer: Giacomo Santopietro for Sir Chester Cobblepot